abba Superbike Stand
No more hassle working on bikes with no centre stand or struggling with the awkward, tedious and risky balancing act required to use a conventional paddock stand safely on your own. The abba Superbike Stand is a total one person operation sports bike stand that fits onto the swing-arm pivot of the motorcycle. The beauty of the abba superbike stand is it can be simply fitted when your bike is leaning on its own side stand therefore eliminating the need to hold the bike upright whilst trying to fit a stand to the bike, as you would have to do with a conventional paddock stand! The bike can then be safely lifted into the upright position using the integral telescopic extension lever. Because the abba superbike stand picks up in the "centre" of the bike on the swing arm pivot it can be pivoted back and two wheels can be suspended off the ground at the same time, with the aid of your own prop/jack or by using one of our simple front end lifting products - the abba "Front lift" or the abba "Front Lift Arm" (for more details on the abba front lift click here and Front Lift Arm click here) when two wheels are lifted off the ground in this way this is totally off loading the shock/fork springs and is the perfect way to store your bike when not in use. The abba superbike stand enables far more maintenance work to be carried out on the machine than a conventional paddock stand. Working on your bike is now made even easier with our latest product the "abba Tool Tray" click here for more details.
abba Superbike Stand Advantages.......
- Totally safe, 1 person operation-guaranteed
- Extremely stable and secure, as the abba superbike stand locks onto a solid point, far more stable than a conventional paddock stand.
- Both wheels can be safely suspended off the ground at the same time by using the abba front lift or even your own jack/prop.
- The abba superbike stand can be used for full maintenance, it will allow the whole bike to be disassembled including the shock, linkage, forks, yokes, engine and even the swing arm (with an optional adapter click here for details)
- No bobbins needed to be fitted, the bike stays totally standard.
- The abba superbike stand fits both single sided and twin sided swing arm motorcycles, there is no need to change your stand if you change your bike.
- The abba superbike stand will not scratch any part of your swing arm, unlike most conventional paddock stands.
- The unique bespoke fitting kits allow this stand to be adaptable to fit over 200+ different models of motorcycle.
- When fitted to your bike the abba superbike stand adds extra security against theft.
- All abba products are made in the UK by skilled engineers to the highest standards, all backed up with a full guarantee.
Whether you are looking for a full maintenance stand, keeping the bike upright for cleaning or just a motorcycle stand that is easy to use safely on your own.... The "abba Superbike stand" is your answer...
Buy with confidence.... the abba superbike stand is an MCN Award winning product, it has won 2 Ride magazine recommended triangles, is used by motorcycle manufactures, dealers, UK Police Forces as well as 1000's of satisfied motorcyclists worldwide.
abba Superbike Stand Leaflet (PDF File)- you can view our latest promotional leaflet.
abba Customer Feedback- See what over 150+ customers have to say about the abba superbike stand.
abba Gallery Section- Want to see your bike on the abba superbike stand? We should have it here.Motorcycle Press Comments...
"These stands are a real must, even if you only use the stand to hold the bike upright for cleaning it's worth the money."
"Easy to use alone and your bike won't fall off it."
"This is a major boom, the main advantage of the abba over paddock stands was it's ease of use. One weedy person could easily and safely haul a heavy bike onto the stand. A paddock stand would have been a far trickier proposition." -
The abba Superbike Stand requires a fitting kit for some models of Sports Bike. Please select the manufacturer and model of your bike and the year of manufacture from the dropdown menus below.
Please note: If your model of bike is listed in the drop down menu's below but the exact year is not, first select your model of bike and then select the exact year from the "year" column.